Your Interest in Legacy Materials is Greatly Appreciated
Thank you for contacting us!
We will be in touch with you soon and in the meantime, feel free to call us at: (515) 432-7333.
Our staff is available to take your calls from 8am to 5pm CT Monday through Friday.
While we allow visitors to the Legacy Materials site, we ask that you abide by the following safety rules in order to keep yourself and our employees safe:
• Please take the time to be aware of the safety signs posted around the plant.
• Please keep your speed at 13 miles per hour.
• Please put down your cell phone, as we need your full attention. If you must use it, please ensure you are not impeding traffic.
• Hard hats and high visualization are required if you exit your vehicle. Please stay in it unless it is absolutely required.
• Heavy equipment has the right-of-way. Please yield to them and be aware that they are moving in all directions, including backward.
• Look up, as we have high-voltage lines overhead.
• Our traffic pattern is counterclockwise. Enter from the west and travel the loop eastwardly.
• Visitors are required to check-in at the scale house. Cash customers may also come in to pay if you find it more convenient.
Legacy Materials is proud to be a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
Legacy Materials is proud to be certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). In order to receive this certification, business must be at least 51% owned, controlled, operated and managed by a woman or women.
About Legacy Materials
The primary focus of Legacy Materials is sand and gravel extraction that is used in construction materials to help supply the need for the future growth of Des Moines, Iowa and the surrounding area. In addition to the sand and gravel extraction operation, Legacy Materials focuses on sustainability and making strides to better the community in which we live. Legacy Materials is here and ready to assist you in your next building, construction and landscaping needs. Our experienced staff members are ready to work with companies and organizations that share a similar vision and are committed to positively impacting our communities in which we live and work. These partnerships are a priority for us because we know that in order to impact real and lasting change, we need strong relationships with organizations outside of our core competency of sand, gravel and rock aggregate materials.